More paperwork in the mail
>> Thursday, September 9, 2010
I just mailed off our request to amend our I-600A form. This will officially change our USCIS approval to a child age 0-24 months. Wow, this just feels right. I have such a strong feeling that we are meant to adopt a toddler, and not an infant. It also makes sense for her to be a little bit older so she is closer in age to Laine and Jared.
Now I can go back to watching the mail for important paperwork. I am sure my neighbors will be thrilled to see me doing my "happy dance" at the mailboxes again.
1 comments:
Oh...that's an interesting development! I'm sorry I'm so behind on my Google Reader. You'll have to tell me all about it when we meet for Thrill Me! That's very exciting!
Oh, I'm also transitioning the dogs into staying by themselves for a few hours at a time, but I have to wait until our kitchen is fixed to leave them alone (we had some flooding during TS Hermine). After that we should go to lunch at the Ethiopian restaurant again!
Post a Comment