Two Amazing Gifts!
>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011
We have received two amazing gifts in the mail recently. I previously wrote about the anonymous person that sent us a gift card for the grocery store so we could use our grocery money towards the adoption. Well, our friend has struck again! I was able to buy groceries and then hit the ATM for cash which I stashed in our adoption account (I keep our adoption account at a separate bank just so we are never tempted to touch it). We have one more big check to write the adoption agency and I am getting close to having the full amount. After that we will still have our travel expenses but it will be nice to be done with the big agency checks.
The other amazing gift was a handmade quilt for Gayle! My sister-in-law Jen and her mother made this beautiful quilt (my picture does not do it justice). Jen is going to travel to Ethiopia with me on the second trip so I think I will let her give Gayle the quilt in person!
0 comments:
Post a Comment