Baby Shower!
>> Thursday, October 27, 2011
I was so blessed to have some wonderful friends throw me a baby shower last Sunday. Three friends baked cookies and made a fun cookies and milk shower. There were 1,000 cookies there!
My friend Kristin even thought to have Delainey help with her big sister's shower. She took Delainey shopping for decorations, had her buy a gift for Gayle and then had her help set up. Delainey was smiling the entire weekend and loved being with her best friend Kamryn (Kristin's daughter).
I was really touched by the thoughtful gifts and beautiful cards. One sweet friend even found two neat children's books about adoption. Once we got all of the presents home Gayle's room was filled and I think we are ready for her arrival.
But the best part was that my mom came from California for the shower. I think this is the last grandbaby she will be getting so I was so happy to have her at the shower to share in the celebration!
0 comments:
Post a Comment