The application is in!!!
>> Monday, April 26, 2010
Woohoo, our official paper application is in the mail to the adoption agency! We were being held up waiting for a letter from our doctor and now we have the letter (with a glowing endorsement of our parenting!) and the paperwork is in the mail.
We also started our CA background check today. The FBI and state (we have to do CA and TX) background checks take several months so I am just crossing my fingers that those come back as soon as possible.
I have been so impressed with both our home study and adoption agencies. All the emails I receive from them have clear, step-by-step instructions and they always respond to my emails very quickly. We sent a fax to the adoption agency today and they emailed me within 15 minutes to confirm that they received it and put it in our file.
I started offering drop-in babysitting at my house on Mondays (more money for the adoption!) so I have an extra kiddo in the house today. The kids think it is fun to have a friend over so it is a great situation for everyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment